U Mamma Magazine - May Newsletter
New in Store: Sophie the Giraffe
Sophie the Giraffe, is baby's first toy, stimulating each of the senses! Sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell.
U Mamma May Promotions
Coming NEW to U Mamma - Mum and Baby Yoga
This postnatal class is designed to help new mums restore their physical and mental strength and flexibility while having fun with baby.
It's also a wonderful opportunity to meet other mums and babies, de-stress, get fit, tone up and improve your baby's development - all at the same time!
This lively interactive and fun class has many benefits for both mother and baby.
• Improve posture and alignment
• Stimulate overstretched pelvic floor and abdominal muscles
• Increase levels of fitness
• Strengthen core muscles
• Relieve tension in shoulders, neck and hips
• Ease and relax the lower back
• and most importantly gets mums and babies out of the house
• Yoga play with baby stimulates motor and vision skills
• Encourages confidence in movement, coordination and body awareness
• The exercises stimulate the digestive system which can help to relieve constipation, trapped wind and even colic.
• Tummy time promotes development of the neck, shoulders, back and arm muscles.
Every class includes breath work and relaxation time and learning to relax with your baby brings lots of benefits.
It's also a time to connect with baby in a special way that both mums and babies enjoy. Heal your post partum self, deepen your bond with baby and create a calming sense of well being for both of you.
Best of all babies relax and sleep great after this class!
Mum and baby yoga classes can be attended from about 6 weeks after the birth of your baby and you can keep coming until your baby can crawl away from you!
Course start date: Monday 4th July - Monday 15th August, 6 week course at €80. Drop in available at €15 per class.